Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Blank...

So as I sit down to write today's post, I really can't think of anything to write. I didn't have anything out of the ordinary happen today. I worked, a lot, I think I'm coming down with a cold and I talked to Karlie to plan her trip here next week. All pretty normal stuff. Right now, I'm sitting on the couch, watching season 6 of Gilmore Girls, my regular nightly routine. Hardly a day has gone by that I haven't watched at least one episode of Gilmore Girls. I love that show, it seems to make everything all better, especially when life is a let down. I can escape into the Stars Hollow world, where everyone talks faster then I do and is wittier then I am, so I always learn a little something to use at a later date. It's basically a learning experience. I like to think of it that way. Well, look at that. I sat down with nothing to say and have written a whole post. Yay for talking too much.

1 comment:

Ashley Luck and Randy Luck said...

I love you too girl! I had no idea people did these! I did it for my grandparents so they can see where I'm out!

Love the Gilmore chick stuff. You are witty! I also wish I could be a professional cd player like you too!

Miss you!
Ashley

Related Posts with Thumbnails