Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Bloggy Love

So Amy made my day yesterday by giving me an adorable blog award so now I feel as though I should pass it on... Without further ado here are three of my very favorite blogs to read. :)





Daily Ramblings...Jess can always make me giggle. She and Lola have the best adventures and I love reading about it. I hope that when I have kids, I'm as super amazing as Jess.

Enjoying the Journey... Ash is my cousin's wife and boy am I glad that Jamie was smart enough to marry her! She makes everything more fun and exciting and she has the best sense of humor.

Shabastic...I'm a little biased because Aubrie has been my best friend since high school, but honestly, this girl is hilarous. She always always can make me smile.

There you have it my friends. I sure do love all of you and love reading about your lives. :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails