Saturday, January 29, 2011
The twisted world of my purse... (day 13)
I got a new purse for Christmas (thanks Squeeg!) and it's always chuck full. It has 2 big pockets. Everything. My requirement is that I have to be able to fit a book in whatever bag I carry. I'm not one of those girls that you'll see running around with a clutch because what book can fit in there?
Currently contained in my darling grey bag are the following items:
1) My black and white hounds-tooth wallet
(Target special, baby! $6 two days before Christmas!!)
2) Chuck, my iPod
3) My iPod cord and headphones
4) 3 different kinds of lip treatment
5) Cell phone
6) A copy of "Summers at Castle Auburn" (yesterday it was "Crown Duel")
7) My planner aka my entire brain and mini red/black/green pens to color code my life with
8) Spearmint gum
9) Back up earings
10) Cough drops and Dayquil just in case the plague comes on suddenly.
What's in your bag?