Tuesday, February 15, 2011

El fin, the end... (day 30)

(Um, hi. It's me. Don't forget to vote in my poll, right -----> there. Kthanksbye!)




I made the picture small so as not to frighten little children or my readers. This is from Sunday night, not today, but I didn't have time to take a picture today. Don't judge. 

Now that I've driven you all away with my scariness, I'll tell you three good things that have happened to me in the past. 

1) My freaking awesome jobs. Yes, that's right. I get paid to watch football in the fall and then I get paid to talk about something that I LOVE with students that I love. Can't get better than that.

b) Discovering Jane Austen. My life is richer for it. Truly.

thirdly) My brilliant discovery of my love for pointy toed heels. Love it.

1 comment:

Amy said...

What a great 30 days. :D Not at all scary. :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails