Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I have never been good at... (day 23)

the favorites game. Not that I don't have favorites. I do. I just have lots of them. It's the same way with today's post. There hasn't only been one thing impacting my life lately. I'm the luckiest person on the planet and I have all sorts of good things influencing my little self right now. Here are a few:









(HA! I found a picture of Sara that she posed for! This is the Theatre Fairy! She's elusive about the whole picture thing, which why there hasn't been any picture of her until now.)





2 comments:

Karlie Jones said...

Seeing my picture on here pretty much just made my week! You are so great and I am glad that you think I am great too or else this would be awkward ;)
p.s. The Justin Bieber movie comes out tomorrow...just sayin'

Young People in Love said...

I LOVE the Hale Theater! My good friend is playing Link in Orem's production of Hairspray starting soon. I can't wait! They always put on such a good show.

Related Posts with Thumbnails