Thursday, June 2, 2011

Will the real blog slacker please stand up?

I'm standing. You probably can't see me because I'm a midget in a sea of giants. See my little hand sticking up? Yeah. There I am. This is my formal apology for not blogging in (wince) almost two weeks. Things have been a little busy lately. I had all of these grand plans to post the great American novel on my birthday, but the day got away from me, as it has tended to do lately. To be honest, I've been trying to spend less time on the computer and more reading, which has proved to be beneficial. But then, dear readers, I discovered this. I blame Amanda (because one always needs someone to blame in situations such as these.) I'm now completely addicted. I know I know. Put your judging eyes away please. I've also spent a fair amount of time looking for jobs. Yup, that's right. Looking for jobs. It's a long story. A long, boring story that I'm not in the mood to retell. All you need to know is that I'm still working at the stadium part time and will be until further notice. Do me a favor, dears? Pray that I find a job that I don't hate. Deal? I'll do anything ya'll want me to. Except shave my head. Or eat bugs. Actually, let's amend that statement. Not anything. You tell me what you want me to do and I'll see if it corresponds with my list of pre-approved bribes.

2 comments:

Lydia said...

ha I'm on pinterest too. isn't it awesome? :) we should be pinterest friends!

Jolyn Lloyd Matthews said...

You can skip blogging anytime you are reading. Even more so if it is something really good!

Related Posts with Thumbnails