Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Tuesday Treat...

Oh hi! Happy Tuesday! Did you make it through Monday unscathed? I did, though my wallet did not. Blast that Ikea picture frame section. And blast my mother for buying me so many awesome pictures that need framing. (I know, I'm spoiled. I'll admit it freely. My mom is awesome.) Anyway, since I don't have any of my own wonderful words of wisdom for you on this lovely Tuesday (is it lovely where you are? It's lovely here, though pretty darn windy. But SO very warm. And how's a girl to complain about that? She's not. Especially when her feets are properly warm for the first time in months. Months, I tell you!), I thought I should leave you with some other wonderful words of wisdom via that completely addicting site called Pinterest. Oh? You wanna follow me? I suppose I can help you out with that. Follow away, dear readers.




Can I get an amen?

Loves!

M



1 comment:

Liz said...

preach it sister.

Related Posts with Thumbnails