Monday, May 19, 2008

Tag! I'm it!!

I feel so loved! This is the first time I've been tagged! Yay for Laura!

Four Jobs I've had:
1. Missionary (It is too a job! You just get paid in blessings, not money!)
2. Ballet teacher
3. Librarian (I know, you're all thinking, "How was she quiet enough for that? I wasn't.)
4. Service desk girl aka Service Desk Supervisor at Macey's

Four Movies I've watched more then once:
1. Pride and Prejudice
2. Bend It Like Beckham
3. August Rush
4. Better Off Dead

Four Places I Have Lived:
1. Provo, Ut
2. Salt Lake City, Ut
3. Pleasant Grove, Ut
4. Palmdale, Ca

Four TV Show I watch:
1. GILMORE GIRLS
2. 24
3. Law and Order
4.The news? Does that count? I say it does

Four Places I've been:
1. Los Angeles, CA
2. Boston, MA
3. Seattle, WA
4. Rigby, ID

Four People Who Email Me Regularly:
1. My mom
2. Jourdan
3. Lindsey
4. Mandy

Four of My Favorite Foods:
1. Nioqui
2. Peanut Butter
3. Cereal
4. Pizza

Four Places I'd Like to Visit:
1. Washington, D.C.
2. London
3. Rome
4. Dublin

Four Things I'm Looking Forward to This Year:
1. Watching the Office with Aubrie
2. Moving out again and being a grown up!
3. School...
4. Karlie moving back and being my roommate


Four People I Tag:
1. Whitney Harris
2. Amy Egbert
3. Aubrie Shaw
4. Ash Walker

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, now I'm tagged. Thanks for thinking of me! I'll have to do these soon.

Laura said...

Yea Mal!!! I sure love you girly!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails