Saturday, October 11, 2008

My UN-lucky shoes...

So I have this pair of shoes. Amazing things always happen to me when I wear them. Always. I've worn this particular pair of shoes so often that the soles wore out and I had to duct tape them one day when I worked at Macey's. These are special shoes. One day when I had The Shoes on, I had 2 dates in one day AND this really cute kid in my complex brought me breakfast. See what I mean? It had to be The Shoes, my charming personality and good looks need the aid of The Shoes. Last week I had a totally crazy day planned, I had to take a quiz in my sadistic geography class and get a paper back as well as a million and a half other things. So of course I wore The Shoes, believing with all my little heart that they would work their magic and that I would have the world's most amazing day. WRONG. It was one of the worst days that I have ever had in my life. The Shoes failed me. I bombed the quiz, got a C on the paper, got yelled at while at work, AND didn't finish my homework. How's that for a crappy day? So the next day I wore a different pair of shoes and amazing things happened. I got a good parking spot at school, did well in a class that I was worried about, got all my homework done and about a million other good things. So these became my new lucky shoes...and I just want you all to know that today they failed me. Terribly. Horribly. Very very badly. I think it's becuase Wollsch wore them and got a ticket in them...blast. So if any of you have suggestions for my new lucky shoes, let me know. I'm in deperate need.

2 comments:

aubrie said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry! What happened that made it such a bad day today? I think you need some hot pink shoes...I have a pair of those and they are ALWAYS luck for me, and since we're pretty much the same person...well, there you go!

Ashley Luck and Randy Luck said...

Sorry about your unlucky shoes....Hopefully the new ones will do better...I'm thinking the duct tape ruined them...I have a lucky sweatshirt. I wear it when I am concerned for a test. So far, so good. (Knock on wood ;) )

Related Posts with Thumbnails