Saturday, February 21, 2009

Ode to Spring...


Can I just say how excited I am for spring? I'm usually a fall/winter kind of girl. I love cloudy days and even more than that, I love snow, but as it's gotten warmer the last few days I keep getting more and more excited for spring to come around. The air has a special spring smell to it and I can wear short sleeved shirts without a coat. I CAN WEAR FLIP FLOPS!! Spring means that school is going to end and summer will come, a light at the end of the tunnel. Spring means that my birthday is coming (which is both a good and a bad thing). Spring means that the flowers will come back and the grass in front of my apartment will be green instead of brown. Spring means that we'll have Easter, which is one of my all time most favorite holidays. So in short, I am excited for spring...

1 comment:

Annette said...

I'm super antsy too. I want to go to the park. I want to go on bike rides. I don't want to wear coats. Let me know when you get to celebrate with flip-flops!

Related Posts with Thumbnails