Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My Crummy Cold...

So I've had this crummy cold. I hate having a cold. Anyone can have a cold. Just for once, I'd like to be able to say, 'Hey, I'm not feelin' so great, my leg is haunted.' (If you can name who actually said that, I'll make you a treat). Anyway, over the last week I've realized that I'm really lucky. I have had more people ask if they can do anything for me, go to the store and get me anything, take me anywhere than one could possibly imagine. When I get to work, Chantel asks me how I'm feeling. When I say, "Not so great." She sends me home. I am so blessed to have so many people who care about me and want to help me. So, thanks to all my loverly friends who take such good care of me. You guys are simply the best of the best!

4 comments:

Amy said...

I'm sorry you feel yucky, I've had the same thing, and it's horrible. But I'm glad people are taking care of you. :)

aubrie said...

I love you and I'm so sorry that you've been sick with a haunted leg (thanks Lorelei)! Get better, ok?

Kim said...

No good! I'm sorry, Mallie! I hope you get feeling better soon.

Mike and Mindy Williams said...

It was Loreli!

Related Posts with Thumbnails