Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Long Weekends Rock My Socks Off...

This weekend was absolutely fabulous. It all started on Friday night when Karlie and I decided to have a hot boys movie marathon. We thoroughly enjoyed the lovely array of gentlemen we gathered at our new favorite movie renting gallery, Hollywood Video on 4th south. Saturday was a full football day, which let's be honest Karlie and I didn't mind at all. After BYU's upset, we headed back over to our movie mecca with Lindsey and found a nice thriller collection: Enough and Disturbia. We thoroughly scared ourselves before going to bed. One of our most fabulous ideas yet, if I do say so myself. Sunday brought church and an AMAZING dinner at my parents house, followed by a deliciously scary viewing of Disturbia. I was lucky enough to spend Monday morning with Aubrie and Corey in Provo, eating amazing zucchini bread and pineapple. I also go lucky enough to see Jalayne and Shelisa for a minute, and they almost made me want to move back to Provo. After a little bit of studying, Karlie and I hit Cafe Rio for dinner where we were joined by my friend Cam, who finally made it back from Canada. All in all, it was an incredibly successful weekend.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails