Sunday, November 8, 2009

Christmas in November...

Oh my goodness. It's been well established that I'm a school junky. I even like taking tests. I've been reminded more than once that this is not normal, and I'm embracing my freakish tendencies this week. On Tuesday night I get to...drum roll please...register for classes. I adore registering for classes. It's honestly like Christmas in November. I've spent the last month reading class descriptions over and over; which is almost as good as looking through the Nordy's Christmas catalog which came in the mail this weekend. Could life get any better? I submit that it cannot.



(Oh yeah! Small update on the cute boy in my American Religions class who first made his appearance here. We finally managed to have a full conversation (which included a lengthy talk about football...he even walked out to my car with me after class on Thursday...)

6 comments:

Taylor said...

I was also a school junkie Mal, but registering for classes? Yep, you're kind of a freak :) Good luck with American Religion boy! :)

aubrie said...

Football brings people together. It's a proven fact. Way to use that to your advantage. :)

Amy said...

Mmmmmm I love registering for classes.

Kim said...

Nice! Does the cute boy have a name?

Kaylea said...

woahhh, i wanna cute american religion boy

Mal Mecham said...

Wow, I need to mention cute boys on my blog more often, I get so many more comments! Yes, he does have a name,it's Riley. He's darling. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails