Friday, December 4, 2009

Someone I love from the heart...


I have more than once written about my little sister Whit (whom I call Squeegee) on this blog, and if you read it regularly enough you should know that she is one of my very best friends. I'm going to tell you right now one of the reasons why:

Tonight instead of going out, Whit and I spent the entire night on the computer (me in Salt Lake, Squeeg in PG) watching Chuck and talking about it on Facebook. It was basically the best idea we ever had.

2 comments:

aubrie said...

While watching the "Roomba" magically vacuum the room and talking on the phone "Is this more or less fun than watching the same TV show while on the phone?" "I'd say more..."

The end. I love you Mallie Sue (and you too, Whit)!

Kim said...

Sisters are the best! I can't believe Whitney is all grown up. She's gorgeous! (You too, Mal)

Related Posts with Thumbnails