Monday, February 22, 2010

A Jamie Cullum Kind of Day...


First off, if you're wondering who Jamie Cullum is, I'm sad for you. I had the fortune of being introduced to him by a dear friend of mine who had spent time in Britain and is a far bigger deal then I will ever be. Jamie Cullum is a British jazz artist that I love and adore. Today was the perfect day to listen to his lovely voice, crooning in my ear as I rode the train, walked to class, waited for class to start, tried to drown out the voice of that girl who sits next to me in my Roman history class that always seems to offer too much information about her own life and sat at the computer at work answering phone calls about the upcoming U2 concert. It's finally sunny outside, which is fabulous. I would have had an excellent day anyway (even though it's Monday) but Jamie just made it that much better. 

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I am also a Jamie lover. Check out my blog post about him :)
http://atasthalia.blogspot.com/2009/01/im-expert-on-shakespeare-and-thats-hell.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails