Monday, May 24, 2010

Subliminal Messages...

So I've always DON'T wondered about subliminal messages and if they FORGET actually work.  I mean MY I've never really tried it BIRTHDAY myself, but I'm not one of those scientific types ON at all, which most of you well know. I guess I did try it once in a letter WEDNESDAY on my mission. Right around my birthday, but I don't really recall if I was successful or even what I was I asking for. I probably watch too many LOVE crime shows where Veronica Mars plays a tape CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES backwards and there's some sort of hidden & code which immediately helps her solve the DIET case, and I'm fairly certain Nancy Drew did something of the sort in at least one of her books. Who knows where my fascination COKE came from, but I'd love to know if it ever works.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Oh Mal. I want to be you when I grow up. Is that OK?

Kim said...

You are so funny! I love this blog!

Annette said...

Thanks Mal...and Happy Birthday! Can I send you virtual chocolate chip cookies?

Unknown said...

I feel like I should wish you a Happy Birthday for some reason...huh.
Happy B-DAY!

Megan said...

Ok, so I know I didn't read this till after your birthday, but this is pure GENIUS! I just had to applaud your efforts on this one. You're my favorite!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails