Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A new member of the blog, we have...



Why yes. That is Yoda. Balancing on a rubber band ball. Near my desk. Don't worry. You're going to be seeing quite a bit of Yoda. Sara the Theatre Fairy gave him to me as a Christmas present and I've decided that he's going to be my very own Flat Stanly type character and join me on all my many adventures. Don't worry, I know I'm awesome. But reminders are always appreciated. 
(Knowing my complete and total love of Star Wars is a requirement to be my friend. If you missed that memo, better get on it quick.)

2 comments:

Ash Att said...

yay!! yoda is the best! love your blog mal!
love,
your friend from the home ward
ashree
ha

Amy said...

:D I can't wait to see where you take Yoda! Also - I'm curious - what does the note on your computer screen say? (on the left side of this photo) Same word, 3 times, with an exclamation point each time. Yep, I'm curious.

Related Posts with Thumbnails