Saturday, December 18, 2010

Who needs cigarettes?

When you can achieve that gravelly-sexy-death-warmed-over-like-voice 
all on your own 
every six weeks without even trying? 
Are you all as sick of hearing about me getting sick as I am of being sick?
Finals ended on Wednesday for me and I woke up Thursday morning with a set of tonsils that felt as big as tennis balls. (Too graphic? Get over it.) 
I've had endless cups of warm, spiced cider from various establishments around Salt Lake City and have downed more bottles of water and cough drops than I care to count. 
Lucky for me, I have a large carton of ice cream in my freezer which feels excellent on my throat. 
(Shout out to Jourdan who gave it to me...)
I think my most favorite part about all of this is that I constantly smell like hand sanitizer and cough syrup. 
If that's not alluring, I don't know what is.



1 comment:

todd and erin said...

Ooh! I know how you feel. I had just gotten over a cold and BAM! got hit by another one. Too bad I'm pregnant and can't take any meds. I don't know what I smell like because I can't smell! I hope we both get better soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails