Wednesday, November 7, 2012

This is not a political post...

This is a Hobbit post. You read that right.

This is a post celebrating the goodness that is J.R.R. Tolkien and his brilliance.

It's an epic moment.

I just purchased tickets to see The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey.

What?! You didn't know about my Lord of the Rings obsession? You must have failed the quiz to be my friend. I'm sorry for you.

You can redeem yourself by watching the video below.


Richard Armitage as Thorn Oakenshield? Martin Freeman as Bilbo? 

I grew up watching the animated version over and over. And I can tell you that in this moment, I am thrilled. THRILLED I tell you!

So, friends. 

Put aside your differences and join me in celebrating the brilliance of The Hobbit. 




3 comments:

Liz said...

I will be excited for you because you're excited and I love you but I myself am meh until Orlando Bloom graces the screen with his cinematic presence. :)

Mrs.O'C said...

Tickets are already available?! This is cheery news indeed. 7:48 am and I've already learned something important and NEW today. Thanks!

Baby Sister said...

Yay!! I'm so excited!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails