Friday, January 22, 2010

A few things...

that I'm just plain happy about.

Number one: My nifty (yes, I just used the word nifty. No, I am not an 80 year old woman, but thanks for asking.) new Vans. My sister said that it was the best $40 she ever spent, and boy was she right.

Numero dos: A shinny new iPod. I splurged. Don't judge. It's silver, and lovely. It holds more music than I could ever dream of buying. It lulls me to sleep at night and wakes me up in the morning. This, next to peanut butter and Gilmore Girls, is one of the best inventions ever. Just sayin'. 


Number tres: The incredible weather today. Have you looked outside? Seriously? I love the windy, overcast no-snow-in-my-shoes weather that's going on right outside my office window.


Numéro quatre: I get to see Miller and Cannon tonight while Miller...um...fixes my hair. (Before you ask here's the story: I'm impatient and I didn't want to wait until after Christmas for Miller the Hair Goddess to dye my hair brown again. I bought a box dye and did it myself...this impatience resulted in a few blond tiger stripes across one side of my head aaaannnnd a few blond polka dots on the other. Yes, I've learned my lesson. Don't mention it again.)


Number cinque: I have wonderful friends. I've always known this, but it becomes more apparent to me on a regular basis. They make me feel loved and appreciated and I have absolutely no clue how I have been so blessed.


and last but certainly not least....


Shomareh sheesh: (Don't you even worry, that was Farsi. My friend at work speaks it because her dad is from Iran. Cool, no?) It is definitely Friday. How could anyone have a bad day on a Friday? I submit that you cannot!

2 comments:

Amy said...

mmmm....I love new toys and good friends! This is a very happy list.

Anonymous said...

i definetly joined the "horrible hair from a box" club a few months ago. i thought i could keep it up myself... and then thought about the times you added awesome herbal essence highlights to my hair... and the night turned nasty when i walked away with tiger stripes as well. big boo. so i shamefully walked into my hairdresser and begged for some help. i've learned my lesson as well! ...altho i still like to *think* a box of color would work in the future...

Related Posts with Thumbnails