Monday, April 7, 2008

Ib got a Cowd...


It's true. I have a cold. I've spent all day sneezing and sounding like a two pack a day smoker...(someone who shall not be named said that I really need to lay off the nicotine). They sent me home from work early...I've been watching lots of Gilmore Girls and going through tons of tissues. It's not all bad...Lor, Rory, Michel and Luke have been good company, I really do love the Rory and Jess seasons and I've gotten the chance to catch up on my blog and my facebook...And I got to wear my cute pink beanie while I did carts today at work on a count of all the snow. Also, Jourdan is bringing me Taco Amigo because I'm starving, but while you're on cold medicine you're not supposed to drive your brand new car (who I named Earnest, by the way, as in the Importance of...). Anyway, on the downside, I can't drive Earnest, who I love driving and I can't got to work, which is a bummer 'cause I really do love my job as strange as so many people think that is. Not breathing has a down side, and the voice thing is kind of a bummer since I really like to talk. I'm sure the I'll be better soon...at least that's what I keep telling myself (and have been telling myself since I got sick on Thursday...).

3 comments:

aubrie said...

Get better...quick! Please?

Anonymous said...

I made the blog! By name an' everything!

macbezz said...

I'm liking the name Earnest. Seems to be a good solid car name.

Related Posts with Thumbnails