Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Do ya'll remember this post? It's pretty entertaining, if I do say so myself. If you haven't read it, you should.  My want ad for a boyfriend? Wow, it sounds utterly pathetic when I write it that way. Don't judge me, please. I write about stuff like this because, let's be honest, it's great fodder for a blog and I get more comments when I do. I know. You now can see that I'm a shallow comment whore. I'm sure you'll get over this shock. Also, I'm a single, Mormon girl over the age of 16. It's bound to come up and I've accepted that. Most of the time. I still have my days, which I suppose is understandable. Anyway, the whole point of this post is that I found something else to add to my want ad: Someone who is willing to constantly build/put together bookshelves for the constant flow of new books that seem to find their way into my life. It's one addiction that I'm not willing to give up. 

3 comments:

Charisse Baxter said...

I'm kind of thinking this will move to the top of my list. It covers so many sub-categories! (Handy, fit, both economical AND indulgent, understanding, etc...) Could make a good "weeder" question too. His response to "How do you feel about building bookshelves?" could be VERY enlightening...

Amy said...

A valid requirement. Also I love you for using the words "fodder" and "panderer" in the same quote. I like reading your stuff.

Amber Sayer Walker said...

If you get a Kindle, you won't need as much shelf space! ;-) Just a thought...

Related Posts with Thumbnails